Oracle HCM Cloud | Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
This training course teaches you how to use Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP) to create and share HCM Reports. You gain hands-on experience with the reporting functionality used to manage Reports, Templates and Data Models in Oracle HCM Cloud.
Benefits to you…
Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher is a reporting solution with many benefits. This course will help you discover how to use the solution’s functionality in order to stay flexible and proficient when addressing your business intelligence needs.
- OBI Reporting Overview
- Oracle BI Publisher Overview
Creating Basic Reports
- Creating Custom Reports with BIP
- Report Layout and Design
- Report Parameters and Properties
Leveraging Report Tools
- Understanding Data Models
- Using the Template Builder
- Scheduling Report Jobs
- BI Publisher Security
- Build and use views and charts in analyses
- Perform pre- and post-aggregate filtering using filters, groups, and selections
- Use Key Performance Indicators and Scorecards to analyse trends and meet business objectives
- Use BI Mobile to access BI Content
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards
- Use hierarchical columns in analyses and views
- Create guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards
- Use Delivers to configure Agents to get the results of analyses and deliver them to subscribers
- Create and modify Oracle Business Intelligence analyses using Analysis Editor
- Perform administration tasks related to the development and configuration of Interactive Dashboards
- Administer analyses and other Oracle BI objects
- Use Oracle Hyperion Smart View for Office to integrate Oracle BI analysis and Interactive Dashboard content into Office documents
- Combine analysis criteria across multiple subject areas and execute direct database queries
- Business User (Note that this is a technical based course)
Get in touch
If you would like to find out how we can help you, please get in touch.
+44 (0)20 3900 1186
Book a meeting
We offer free consultation if you’re keen to find out what course fits the best for you. Use the link below to schedule a meeting with us.
Book a meeting
Convince your boss
Hear it first hand
What do our customers think of our training?
Fudgelearn focus on the quality of relationships with customers and look to work in Partnership to help achieve the desired outcomes. They’ve proven flexible in meeting our requirements and extremely responsive in managing the service they provide. For example, one of their Account Managers has come onsite on a regular basis to provide support and guidance for members of my department to ensure we’re getting the most from the service.
John Lewis Partnership
We have had the pleasure of working with Fudgelearn on a series of training webinars to support the global rollout of Oracle Fusion. Not only has Fudgelearn been professional, committed and a valued partner in supporting the educational rollout of our material to the business but their instructor has also gone above and beyond to help us resolve unforeseen issues.
Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Change Management Lead
UDG Healthcare PLC
I found the Fudgelearn Account Manager to be very knowledgeable and was able to offer the correct package to meet my needs and wider career goals.
I left my one-to-one feeling enthused to undertake my tailored training plan.
Without Fudgelearn’s direction, I feel I would still be wandering around in the darkness!
Videos and documentation was good, and helpful for future reference.
Very helpful training session lead by Melanie!
Good mix of demos and practical work - looking forward to the next session!
The trainer interacted and dealt with questions really well.
The course was very detailed and informative - thank you!
Enjoyed the guided learning & exercises after each section.
Dipping my toe into the new system was a great learning experience.
Michael is very knowledgeable, patient and friendly - he has had the answers to all the questions asked, so it is obvious he knows his stuff inside out.
Definetely an expert in his field, and very confident with his level of knowledge.
Michael was very knowledgeable, and will be a good resource to tap into when we start to write reports in earnest.
Did very well, with beginners to more experienced students attending.
Now I have a better knowledge of the workflow between the BANK and CASH MANAGEMENT which is great!
I can now navigate in Receivables, navigate in the schedule processes screen, create a receipt, apply a receipt, reverse a receipt, all great information!
Great to know how to create invoices, how AP works in Oscar and to manage payments and reporting.
I now have a further understanding of FA itself, how to navigate and perform FA required tasks.