Oracle Financial Reporting Centre
This course will teach you how to configure your environment to import, manipulate, distribute, and share data from your General Ledger balances ensuring your teams can increase their productivity.
Benefits to you…
The Oracle Fusion Financial Reporting Center course will explain how you can provide your organisation with secure, self-service access to reports that use real-time account information. You will also learn how to design nontraditional formats for financial or analytic data that include text and graphics.
- Financial Reporting Introduction
- Understand all report types available in the Financial Reporting Center and Best Practice approaches to ensure your organisation is equipped with the right report for the job in hand
- Financial (Reporting Studio) Reports
- Account Groups and Sunburst
- Smart View Reports
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence Analyses
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher Reports
- Business Intelligence Mobile Apps
- Configuring Financial Reporting Center
- Installing Smart View
- Configuring Workspace Database Connection
- Reporting options
- Using Infolets and Account Groups
- Understand and Use Infolets
- Describe and Set Up Account Groups
- Understand How Account Groups Work with Infolets
- Using the Financial Reporting Center with General Ledger
- Describe the Features of the Financial Reporting Center
- Understand the GL Balances Cube
- View an Account Group
- Use the Sunburst Visualisation Tool
- Analyse Data in Smart View
- Create Financial Reports Using the Financial Reporting Studio
- Schedule and Distribute Reports
- Import and Export Reports and Folders of Reports
- Create and use custom infolets
- Run predefined financial reports
- Use infolets and account groups
- Use the Financial Reporting Center with General Ledger
- Learn to use the Sunburst tool
- Manage and distribute reports
- Finance Manager
Get in touch
If you would like to find out how we can help you, please get in touch.
+44 (0)20 3900 1186
Book a meeting
We offer free consultation if you’re keen to find out what course fits the best for you. Use the link below to schedule a meeting with us.
Book a meeting
Convince your boss
Hear it first hand
What do our customers think of our training?
Fudgelearn focus on the quality of relationships with customers and look to work in Partnership to help achieve the desired outcomes. They’ve proven flexible in meeting our requirements and extremely responsive in managing the service they provide. For example, one of their Account Managers has come onsite on a regular basis to provide support and guidance for members of my department to ensure we’re getting the most from the service.
John Lewis Partnership
We have had the pleasure of working with Fudgelearn on a series of training webinars to support the global rollout of Oracle Fusion. Not only has Fudgelearn been professional, committed and a valued partner in supporting the educational rollout of our material to the business but their instructor has also gone above and beyond to help us resolve unforeseen issues.
Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Change Management Lead
UDG Healthcare PLC
I found the Fudgelearn Account Manager to be very knowledgeable and was able to offer the correct package to meet my needs and wider career goals.
I left my one-to-one feeling enthused to undertake my tailored training plan.
Without Fudgelearn’s direction, I feel I would still be wandering around in the darkness!
Videos and documentation was good, and helpful for future reference.
Very helpful training session lead by Melanie!
Good mix of demos and practical work - looking forward to the next session!
The trainer interacted and dealt with questions really well.
The course was very detailed and informative - thank you!
Enjoyed the guided learning & exercises after each section.
Dipping my toe into the new system was a great learning experience.
Michael is very knowledgeable, patient and friendly - he has had the answers to all the questions asked, so it is obvious he knows his stuff inside out.
Definetely an expert in his field, and very confident with his level of knowledge.
Michael was very knowledgeable, and will be a good resource to tap into when we start to write reports in earnest.
Did very well, with beginners to more experienced students attending.
Now I have a better knowledge of the workflow between the BANK and CASH MANAGEMENT which is great!
I can now navigate in Receivables, navigate in the schedule processes screen, create a receipt, apply a receipt, reverse a receipt, all great information!
Great to know how to create invoices, how AP works in Oscar and to manage payments and reporting.
I now have a further understanding of FA itself, how to navigate and perform FA required tasks.